Hello! This week, the Stampendous Team is sharing projects with the brand new Wisteria Circle and Tree Circle stamps. For my card today, I used the Tree Circle. This is a very simple card to create, so I hope you’ll give it a try. My full instructions are below.
W201 6: Tree Circle
SSC1283: Big Words Thanks
My Colors Cardstock: Madras Blue, Wildflower
Tombow Recycled Pencils in Yellow Green, Green, Yellow, Light Orange, Chrome Yellow, Purple, and Ultramarine.
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
Scrapbook Adhesives: E-Z Runner
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
1. Stamp the Tree Circle with VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne.
2. Color the stamped image using the pencils listed, to look like a sunrise.
3. Cut out the colored image.
4. Create the card base out of Wildflower cardstock, cut to the size of 4 1/4 x 11.”
5. On a piece of Madras Blue cardstock that is 4 1/4″ wide and approximately 2 1/2″ tall stamp the sentiment using Nocturne Ink. You may need to stamp i twice because of the texture in the cardstock.
6. Tear the top of the Madras Blue cardstock.
7. Adhere all layers with E-Z Runner.
That’s it for me today. Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see more beautiful projects. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!
Donna Seamon says
Very bright & colorful. I like the grass shading too.
Linda BL says
Love the background against the black tree silhouette. The layers of color are gorgeous!
Denise Bryant says
Love this beautiful scene you created with this gorgeous Tree Circle design The sky colors are amazing!
Love the colors, purples and yellows,beautiful!
Sue D says
Love the colors on your fabulous card.
Sue in Ohio
Such a pretty card – love this stamp.
That is such a beautiful stamp! Love the color you selected to use.. Beautiful design
So very pretty!