Seasons Greetings! This week, the Stampendous Design Team is sharing project with a “Merry and Bright” theme. Think lots of glitter, holiday cheer, and lots of red & green. My card for today is pretty encrusted with the beautiful Twinkle Glitter from Stampendous. The shine in real life is holographic and beautiful! My full instructions to recreate this card is below.
FMS4081: Poinsettia Pattern Stencil
SSC1267: Poinsettia Wishes
FRGL02: Twinkle Glitter
DWDGWP: Glossy White Embossing Paste
DWDPK: Palette Knife
DWLM2010: Paste Spreader
DP100: Detail White Embossing Powder
DCP1006: Fitted Frames Set B
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
1. Tape the Poinsettia Pattern Stencil to a piece of Mixed Media White Paper.
2. On a Craft Mat, scoop out a small amount Glossy White Embossing Paste and 1-2 drops of Cadmium Red Hue.
3. Using the Palette Knife, mix the paste and paint together, but not completely. Leave it marbleized.
4. Apply the tinted paste to the stencil and paper by spreading it across the top at a 45 degree angle with the Paste Spreader.
5. Remove and clean the stencil. Let paste dry and trim the image, leaving a border.
6. Create the card base out of Evergreen cardstock, cut to the size of 6 1/2″ x 10.”
7. Using a scrap piece of Evergreen cardstock, stamp the Christmas sentiment on the BACK of the textured cardstock using VersaMark ink.
8. Sprinkle on Detail White Embossing Powder and heat set.
9. Using the Large “H” Fitted Frame, die cut the sentiment.
10. On the stenciled layer, apply a line of On Point Glue all around the perimeter. Sprinkle with Twinkle Glitter.
11. On the card base, apply a line of Tear It Tape across the bottom of the card and across the right side.
12. Sprinkle with Twinkle Glitter.
13. Apply a line of On Point Glue around the edge of the die cut sentiment and apply Twinkle Glitter.
14. Glue all layers together.
Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog for more Merry and Bright creations. Thank you so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!