Hello again! Today, I am sharing another sneak peek from the January 2018 Stampendous catalog. This big stamp is full of cheer and can help you make quick, fabulous cards. It’s the Great Big Happy Stamp!
W199: Great Big Happy Stamp
DCP1005: Fitted Frame Set A
SSC1272: Brushed Wishes Perfectly Clear Set
TP117: Vintage Plum Embossing Tinsel
DP100: Detail White Embossing Powder
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
My Colors Cardstock: Atlantic Shore
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, Brilliance Ink in Sunflower Yellow. Tear It! Tape, VersaMark Ink, Sponge Dauber
Spectrum Noir Markers: BT2, BT4, BT5, BP6, CT2, CT3, CT4, PL5, PP1
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Dots
1. Stamp the image with VersaFine Ink on to Mixed Media Paper.
2. Color the image using the Spectrum Noir markers listed.
3. Die cut the image with the Large “W” Fitted Frame.
4. Using some scrap cardstock, cut the Small “W” Fitted Frame.
5. Temporarily adhere the smaller die cut centered on top of the larger die cut.
6. Using the Sponge Dauber, apply Sunflower Brilliance Ink around the open border on the large die cut.
7. Create the card base out of Atlantic Shore cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
8. Apply 2 rows of Tear It! Tape on the right side of the card base.
9. Sprinkle Vintage Plum Embossing Tinsel on top of the Tear It! Tape and heat set.
10. Using the small shape stamps from the Brushed Wishes set, stamp them all over the background with VersaMark Ink.
11. Apply Detail White Embossing Powder on top of the stamped images, and heat set.
12. Apply the stamped focal sentiment to the card base with EZ Dots.
Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see even more new stamps from my teamies. Thank you for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!