Hello out there! This week, the Stampendous team has been sharing projects for “A Season of Thanks.” Today, we all wanted to thank YOU, the Stampendous customer! To show our appreciation, we have created many different thank you cards. My full instructions are below.
RS-H328– Sweet of You Stamp
DWLM2006– Small Fern Frond Metal Stencil
DWLM196– Tall Vase Metal Stencil
DWDGP– Gold Embossing Paste
DWLM2010– Paste Spreader
DWDPK– Palette Knife
DWNHB-9– 3/8″ Stencil Brush
DCP1006– Fitted Frames Set B
MPW811– Mixed Media White Paper
My Colors Cardstock– Madras Blue
Imagine– Memento Ink in Summer Sky, Ink Blushers, StazOn in Spiced Chai, Kalediacolor in Fresh Greens, Memento Marker in Potter’s Clay, Delicata Ink in Golden Glitz
Beacon Adhesieves– Zip Dry Glue
1. On Mixed Media White Paper, tape down the vase stencil and emboss with Gold Embossing Paste using the Palette Knife and the Paste Spreader.
2. Once the paste has dried, tape the fern to the top of the vase and add color with the Stencil Brush using the middle color in the Fresh Greens Kaleidacolor ink set. Use the darker tones as you work your way out on to the fern’s tips.
3. Flip the stencil to the other side (be sure to clean the stencil first!) to have the image face the other direction and to create more visual interest. Repeat the coloring process.
4. Add a third fern leaf to the vase.
5. Crop the image.
6. Dip an Ink Blusher into Summer Sky Memento Ink and buff the color around the edge of the cardstock.
7. Using Spiced Chai StazOn, stamp the Sweet of You stamp on to a piece of vellum.
8. Die cut the image with the small “H” Fitted Frame.
9. Attach the vellum to the vase with eyelets as shown in the photo.
10. Create the card base out of Madras Blue cardstock, cut to 6 1/2″ x 10.”
11. Using Potter’s Clay Memento Marker, color in just the ‘thank you” of the Sweet of You stamp.
12. Stamp the “thank you” up each side of the card base, recoloring the words after each impression.
13. Ink the edges of the card base with Golden Glitz Delicata ink.
14. Glue the layer with the vase to the card base.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!