Imagine: VersaMagic: Sahara Sand and Wheat, VersaMark Ink, irRESISTables in Love Letter, Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, VersaColor in Pinecone
Tombow Dual Brush Markers: 856, 837, N25, N95, 090, 990, 942, 025
Scrapbook Adhesives: Black Foam Squares
Ranger: Ink Blending Tools
1. Stamp the image with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black.
2. Color the image with the Tombow markers listed below.
3. Die cut the image with the small “P” Fitted Frame.
4. Sweep Wheat VersaMagic ink across the outer edges of the stamped image.
5. Repeat with Sahara Desert VersaMagic, inking heavier as you get closer to the edges.
6. Using an Ink Blending Tool, apply Pinecone VersaColor ink to the very edges of the image.
7. Create the card base out of Kraft cardstock, cut to the size 5 1/2″ x 8.”
8. Apply VersaMark to 2 sides of the card base.
9. Sprinkle on Aged Black Embossing Poder and heat set.
10. Repeat steps 8 & 9 to the other two sides of the card base.
11. Spritz the card base with Love Letter irRESISTables and let dry.
12. Sponge Pinecone VersaColor ink to the card base to darken it slightly.
13. Apply the stamped layer to the card base with Black Foam Squares.
That’s it for me today. Please be sure to visit the rest of the Wicked Bloggers, listed below. Thanks for stopping by. Have a creep-tastic day!