Hello! Welcome to Day 12 of the 31 Days of Halloween! Today I have another Stampendous tutorial for you today featuring the Bubbling Trouble stamp.
W188: Bubbling Trouble
DCR103: Decor Cling Script
SSC1264: Spooky Wishes Perfectly Clear Set
DCP1005: Fitted Frames Set A
DCP1006: Fitted Frames Set B
DP111: Detail Black Embossing Powder
EP228: Tanzanite Embossing Powder
EP214: Marcasite Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock: Mint Julep, Harvest Orange, Sweet Potato, Plum
Imagine: VersaMark Ink, Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, VersaFine ink in Onyx Black
Scrapbook Adhesives: Black Foam Squares
Kokuyo: Dot ‘N Roller
1. On a piece of Plum cardstock, Stamp Bubbling Trouble with VersaMark Ink.
2. Sprinkle Marcasite Embossing Powder on to the image and heat set.
4. Die cut the image with the small “W” Fitted Frame.
5. Die cut the large “W” with a piece of Mint Julep cardstock.
6. Ink both die cuts’ edges with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
7. Create the card base out of Harvest Orange, cut to the size of 6 1/2″ x 10.”
8. Create a mat of Sweet Potato cardstock, cut to the size of 4 1/2″ x 6.”
9. On the Sweet Potato mat, stamp the Decor Script stamp with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
10. Ink the edges of the card base (2 at a time) with VersaMark ink, apply Tanazanite Embossing Powder and heat set.
11. On a piece of Mint Julep cardstock, stamp the sentiment with VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black and heat emboss with Detail Black.
12. Die cut the sentiment with the small “G” Fitted Frame.
13. Adhere the Sweet Potato Layer to the card base with Kokuyo Dot ‘N Roller.
14. Adhere the rest of the layers to the card using Black Foam Squares.
Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Wicked Bloggers, listed below. Thanks for stopping by. Have a creeptastic day!
Alison (that’s me!)