HMW05: Spring Swing
DWLJ863: Swirls Metal Stencil
SSC1256: Cake Tiers Perfectly Clear Set
SSC1252: Tweet Chirps Perfectly Clear Set
DCP1005: Fitted Frames Set A
FREG041: Shabby Green Embossing Enamel
TP117: Vintage Plum Sparkly Embossing Powder
MPW811: Mixed Media Paper
STF082: VersaFine- Onyx Black
DWNHB-9: 3/8″ Stencil Brush
VP001: VersaMarker Watermark Pen
My Colors Cardstock: Grasshopper, Coral Rose
Imagine: Rosebud Memento Ink, Summer Sky Versa
Zig Clean Color Markers: 024, 025, 026, 027, 028, 040, 043, 044, 045, 046, 048, 050, 051, 064, 069 071, 093, 096, 098, 901
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
Chalk: Sky Blue
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
1. Stamp the image on to Mixed Media Paper by Canson with VersaFine ink.
2. Color the image using the Zig Clean Color Markers listed. Use sky blue chalk for the sky. Trim image.
3. Tape the Swirls stencil to a piece of Coral Rose cardstock.
4. Using the Stencil brush and Rosebud ink, apply to the stencil.
5. Die cut the stenciled cardstock with the small “Y” Fitted Frame two times.
6. Create the card bass out of Grasshopper cardstock and cut to the size of 6-1/2″ x 10.”
7. Using Sky cardstock, die cut with small “L” Fitted Frame.
8. Stamp the sentiment on the left side with VersaFine.
9. Stamp the heart from the Cake Tiers set to the left of the sentiment, but not too far over.
10. Color in the center of the heart with the VersaMarker and heat emboss with Vintage Plum Sparkly Embossing Powder.
11. Trim the left side of the die cut.
12. Ink the 3 inner sides with Summer Sky ink.
13. Sprinkle Shabby Green Embossing Enamel heavy at the bottom of the card, gradually lessening the amount as you go up. Heat from behind.
14. Glue all pieces down using Zip Dry Glue.
Thank you so much for checking out my card. Have an inspiring day!