Hello! This week, the Stampendous team is sharing different projects for birthdays. Who doesn’t love to get a birthday card? My card for today is bold and bright!
My Colors Cardstock: Coral Rose
Zig Clean Color Markers: 025, 033, 062, 080
Memories Mist: Blue Martini, Lavender Tea
Imagine: Turquoise Gem Versa Magic, Rose Bud Fireworks! Spray
Canson Watercolor Paper and Mixed Media Paper
Beacon Adheseives: Zip Dry Glue
1. Using Canson Mixed Media Paper, tape down the stencil and trace it with the pen from a Stencil Duo set.
2. Take off the stencil and color in the image using the above listed Zig Clean Color Markers.
3. Cut out the cupcake leaving a border around the image.
4. On the watercolor paper, spray the Memories Mist and Fireworks! Spray.
5. Trim dried watercolor paper to 5″ x 3 3/4.”
6. Create the card base with Coral Rose cardstock cut to 5 1/2″ x 8.”
7. Ink the edges of the card base with Turquoise Gem Versa Magic.
8. Glue down all layers with Zip Dry Glue.
I think I need to go an bake some cupcakes now. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!