Greetings! Today, some of the Stampendous team is sharing projects that are buzzing with love and friendship. We have some fantastic new bee stamps and stencils that are sure to make anyone’s day sweet as honey.
FMS4064: Honey Queen Stencil
SSC1257: Honeycomb Wishes
DWLJ806: Honeycomb Stencil
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
DWDPP: Pearlescent Embossing Paste
DWDGP: Gold Embossing Paste
DWDPK: Palette Knife
DWLL332: Picasso Shield
STF082: VersaFine ink in Onyx Black
MEM01: Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black
DWDGHB-6: 1/4″ Stencil Brush
HANDLES: Acrylic Stamp Handle
My Colors Cardstock: Yellow Corn
Imagine: Delicata Ink in Golden Glitz and White Shimmer, Memento Ink in Dandelion
Beacon Adhesieves: Zip Dry Glue
Recollections: Watercolor Paper
Dylusions: Lemon Zest Spray
Glue Dots: Pop Dots
1. Tape the Honey Queen Stencil to a piece of Stampendous’ Mixed Media White Paper.
2. Add tape to the body of the bee, so that only the wings are exposed.
3. Using Pearlescent embossing Paste and the Palette Knife, spread the paste across the wings, remove and wash stencil, and let dry.
4. Replace the stencil back on to the wings and tape off the head so that only the crown is exposed. You don’t really need to tape off the body and the wings for this.
5. Using Gold Embossing Paste and the Palette Knife, paste the crown, remove and wash stencil, and let dry.
6. Replace the stencil on the pasted image and tape off the wings and the crown.
7. Apply Dandelion Memento Ink to the head and every other stripe. Use the Picasso Shield to help block out the correct areas.
8. Apply Tuxedo Black Memento Ink to the opposing stripes and the eyes, again utilizing tape and the Picasso Shield.
9. Trim the Honey Queen out.
10. On watercolor paper, tape down the Honeycomb Stencil and spray with Lemon Zest Dylusions spray.
11. Cut the piece down to 5 1/4″ x 3 3/4.”
12. Stick the Honeycomb Perfectly Clear stamp on to a Handle, ink with VersaFine ink and stamp on top of the yellow Honeycomb background.
13. Stamp the sentiment with VersaFine ink on to the background piece.
14. Ink the edges of the background with Golden Glitz Delicata ink.
15. Create the card base with Yellow Corn cardstock and cut to the size of 5 1/2″ x 8.”
16. Ink the edges of the card base with White Shimmer Delicata ink.
17. Glue the background to the base with Zip Dry Glue.
18. Glue the Honey Queen to the background with Pop Dots.
Below are the other ladies posting along with me today. Be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog too! Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!