Hello! This week, the Stampendous team is sharing projects featuring Fran’s Stencil Duos, as well as some of her single stencils. The stencil I used is called Snowflake Cascade Stencil, and it is so pretty.
FMS4042: Snowflake Cascade Stencil
Y032: International Snow
DWDPP: Pearlescent Embossing Paste
DCP1005: Fitted Frames Set A
My Colors Cardstock: Sky, Winter Lake, Deep Indigo
1. Tape the stencil on to Deep Indigo cardstock. Apply the Pearlescent Embossing Paste with the palette knife across the the stencil. Remove, clean stencil and let dry.
2. Take the International Snow stamp and tape off the area right next to the “snow” that is all the way on the left side of the stamp. Ink the snow with Danube Blue Memento Ink and stamp it on to Sky cardstock. Take the big “B” Fitted Frame and die cut the Snow out. Using the Glue Pen, run a line around the perimeter of the die cut, and sprinkle Multi Crystal Glitter Mix on top. Let dry.
3. Mae the card base out of Winter Lake cardstock, cut to the dimensions of 10″ x 6 1/2.” Run a bead of Zip Dry glue around the perimeter and sprinkle on Multi Crystal Glitter Mix. shake off excess.
4. Cut a piece of Pastel Blue Glimmer Ribbon to fit along the bottom of the card, and glue with Zip Dry.
5. Glue layers to card base with Zip Dry.
Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!