Hello! This week, the Stampendous team is sharing projects featuring Fran’s Stencil Duos, as well as some of her single stencils. The stencil I used is called Snowflake Cascade Stencil, and it is so pretty.
FMS4042: Snowflake Cascade Stencil
Y032: International Snow
DWDPP: Pearlescent Embossing Paste
DCP1005: Fitted Frames Set A
DWDPK: Palette Knife
FRGL01: Multi-Crystal Glitter Mix
My Colors Cardstock: Sky, Winter Lake, Deep Indigo
Creative Impressions: #70263 1/4″ Pastel Blue Glimmer Ribbon
Imagine Crafts: Danube Blue Memento Ink
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
Tombow: Glue Pen
1. Tape the stencil on to Deep Indigo cardstock. Apply the Pearlescent Embossing Paste with the palette knife across the the stencil. Remove, clean stencil and let dry.
2. Take the International Snow stamp and tape off the area right next to the “snow” that is all the way on the left side of the stamp. Ink the snow with Danube Blue Memento Ink and stamp it on to Sky cardstock. Take the big “B” Fitted Frame and die cut the Snow out. Using the Glue Pen, run a line around the perimeter of the die cut, and sprinkle Multi Crystal Glitter Mix on top. Let dry.
3. Mae the card base out of Winter Lake cardstock, cut to the dimensions of 10″ x 6 1/2.” Run a bead of Zip Dry glue around the perimeter and sprinkle on Multi Crystal Glitter Mix. shake off excess.
4. Cut a piece of Pastel Blue Glimmer Ribbon to fit along the bottom of the card, and glue with Zip Dry.
5. Glue layers to card base with Zip Dry.
Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!
barbara macaskill says
This is so pretty! I really NEED this lovely stencil! What gorgeous things I could create with it!!
I also want to let you know that I love the background on your blog! The deer is beautiful and I love the snowy trees and bunnies too! Elegant and beautiful! TFS!
Viki Banaszak says
That is so pretty!
Helen Gullett says
Wow! This is beautiful snowflake card!