P290: Snowman Tree
SSC1231: Holiday Expressions
FREG029: Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel
EP525: Sparkle Puff Embossing Enamel
AC672HSR: Red Holograph Dot Sparklers Class-A-Peels
DCP1005: Fitted Frames Set A
STF082: Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
VM001: VersaMark Watermark Ink
MPW811: Mixed Media Paper
DWNHB-9: 3/8″ Stencil Brush
My Colors Cardstock: Deep Indigo, Sky
Imagine Crafts: Golden Glitz Delicata Ink
Creative Impressions: Ribbon- 80234: 1/4″ Red & Green Gingham
Beacon Adhesieves: Zip Dry Glue
1. Stamp the Snowman Tree stamp on to Mixed Media Paper with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink. Using watercolors, paint the snowman, tree, and snow. Apply Red Class-A-Peels to the tree where the ornaments are. Cut out.
2. Using the small “N” from the Fitted Frames Set A, cut out a piece of Deep Indigo. Create a pattern using the circle stamps from the Mushrooms set and VersaMark ink. Emboss with Sparkle Puff.
3. Cut the large “N” from the Fitted Frames Set A out of a green cardstock and ink the edges with Golden Glitz Delicata Ink.
4. Make the card base out of Sky cardstock and cut to 5 1/2″ x 8.” Ink the edges with VersaMark ink and emboss with Shabby Blue. I recommend doing no more than 2 sides at a time. Heat from underneath.
5. Cut a piece of ribbon to fit across the top of the card, and cut a separate piece to make a bow. Glue down with Zip Dry glue. Stamp sentiment directly on to the card base with Onyx Black.
6. Adhere all layers with Zip Dry.
Here are the other Stampendous gals posting today. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!
barbara macaskill says
Such a sweet card! LOVE the background too!! TFS!
Amanda Rhodes says
I love the ribbon and the snow background!
Viki Banaszak says
Wow! How cute! I love your card.