Hello! Today’s card features the new Trumpet Vine stamp from Stampendous. I happen to have Trumpet Vines growing in my garden, and while they can be pretty invasive, the hummingbirds just love the flowers.
*Some affiliate links are used in this post. That means that if you shop through these links, I may receive a small compensation, at no cost to you. For more information, please see my Affiliates page.
R346: Trumpet Vine
SSC1338: From My Heart
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne, Memento Ink in Cottage Ivy
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 023, 041, 044, 050, 052
Bo Bunny: Swiss Dot in Mustard, Vintage Double Dot in Kiwi
Canson Mixed Media Cardstock
Beacon: Zip Dry Glue
1. Stamp the Trumpet Vine on to Mixed Media Cardstock with Nocturne Ink.
2. Color in the image using the Zig markers listed.
3. Tear the paper around the colored image, loosely following the shape of the stamp.
4. Create the card base with Mustard Swiss Dot Cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
5. Cut a mat with Kiwi Vintage Double Dot, cut to 5 1/4″ x 4.”
6. Stamp the sentiment on the mat with Cottage Ivy Memento Ink.
7. Adhere all layers with Zip Dry Glue.
Believe it or not, the trumpet vines in my garden are even more vibrant than the way I’ve colored the flowers here. They’re just beautiful. Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog for more creations. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!