Hello! It’s a cold day in NY today, and I love getting warmed up with some hot chocolate. Today’s card features the Marshmallow Mice House Mouse stamp from Stampendous. I am entering this card into the latest House Mouse & Friends Challenge. My full instructions are below.
*Some affiliate links are used in this post. That means that if you shop through these links, I may receive a small compensation, at no cost to you.
HMR152: Marshmallow Mice
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
Imagine: Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, Delicata Ink in Pink Shimmer
Copic Markers: W1, W3, W5, N2, N4, N6, C0, C1, C3E21, E51, E13, E25, E29, E47, YG21, R32, R20, R37, B26, B63, G000, G00, G02, BV01, BV02
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
1. Stamp Marshmallow Mice with Tuxedo Black ink on to Mixed Media White Paper.
2. Color the stamped image using the Copic markers listed.
3. Apply colored chalk to the background with a brush or cotton swab.
4. Spray the colored image with Spray Fixative to keep the chalk from rubbing off.
5. Trim the background to 5″ x 3 3/4.”
6. Create the card base out of mint cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
7. Ink the edges of the card base with Pink Shimmer Delicata ink.
8. Adhere the colored layer to the card base with Zip Dry Glue.
I wonder how much hot chocolate is actually in that mug! Seems like it could be mostly marshmallows. Either way, those mice are having fun, as usual. Please visit the Stampendous Blog for more creations. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!