Hello! There are so many sweet holiday House Mouse stamps from Stampendous, that I had to share another one. This is Christmas Cuddle. I am entering this as my second card in the latest House Mouse & Friends Challenge.
*Some affiliate links are used in this post. That means that if you shop through these links, I may receive a small compensation, at no cost to you.
HMR142: Christmas Cuddle
Bazzill: Brocade Cardstock
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
Zig Clean Color Markers: 028, 045, 048, 050, 052, 060, 063, 064, 065, 068, 071, 072, 080, 083, 091, 096, 200, 220, 230, 260, 302, 803
Spectrum Noir: Sparkle Marker in Crystal Clear
Canson: Mixed Media Paper XL
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
1. Stamp Christmas Cuddle with VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black on to Mixed Media Paper.
2. Color the image using the Zig Markers listed.
3. Trim the image down.
4. Create the card base out of Brocade colored cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
5. Apply Crystal Clear Sparkle Marker to the outer edges of the card base.
6. Adhere the colored image to the card base with EZ Runner.
These mice are so sweet all bundled in their blankets. I really enjoyed playing with my Zigs on this piece. Don’t forget to check out the House Mouse & Friends Challenge, as well as the Stampendous Blog. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!