Hello! I am, along with Stampendous, participating in the Coffee Lovers Fall/Winter 2021 Hop. You can find Stampendous’ post HERE. This is such a fun hop, and I try to participate every time it comes around. For today, I have a House Mouse card featuring the “Warm Cocoa” stamp. For those that may be new to this hop, projects featuring coffee, tea, hot cocoa, and hot apple cider are accepted. My full instructions are below.
*Some affiliate links are used in this post. That means that if you shop through these links, I may receive a small compensation, at no cost to you. For more info, please see my Affiliates page.
HMQ26: Warm Cocoa
SSC2018: Critter Christmas Perfectly Clear Set
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
Fitted Frames (size “J”)- No longer available
My Colors Cardstock: Parrot, Pimento, Coral Rose, Sweetie Pie
Copic Markers: Mouse: E51, E21, E13, RV23, E57, E35
Candy Canes: BG000, R11, R29, G19, G02
Cup: E59, G29, G24, E40
Spoon: C7, C3, C1
Jar: R32, R20, R000
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne and Pinecone
Distress Oxide: Worn Lipstick
Simon Says Stamp: Diagonal Stripe Stencil
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
1. Stamp “Warm Cocoa” on to Mixed Media Paper with Nocturne ink.
2. Color the stamped image with the Copic markers listed.
3. Trim the colored image to 3 1/4″ x 2 3/4.”
4. Cut a mat of Parrot cardstock to 3 1/2″ x 3.”
5. Create the card base out of Coral Rose cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
6. On the card base, ink the Diagonal Stripe stencil with Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide.
7. Cut a strip of Pimento cardstock to 1 1/2″ x 5 1/2.”
8. Stamp the sentiment on to a piece of Sweetie Pie cardstock with Pinecone VersaFine Claire Ink.
9. Die cut the sentiment with the Small “J” Fitted Frame.
10. Die cut the Large “J” Fitted Frame out of Parrot cardstock.
11. Adhere all layers with Zip Dry Glue.
This teeny mouse looks super comfortable and relaxed. I personally would prefer to drink hot cocoa, but to each his own. Be sure to check out the Coffee Lovers Hop for more fantastic projects. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!
Helen F. says
So darn cute! Love this sweet HM image~ such a fun and Merry card, Alison :o)
Jeanne Beam says
Adorable card! Love the mouse in the coffee cup…
Thanks for sharing.
The colors are wonderful and a perfect combination for a cocoa and candy cane theme!
hello from Coffee lovers blog hop!
He is enjoying that coffee sauna a bit too much!! And wasting coffee! HAHA
This is so adorable and colored to sweet perfection.
Linda BL says
So cute! Warm cocoa never felt so good!
Kimberly B. says
Wowsa! The ink blending is awesome…thanks for sharing 🙂
LOVE your coloring. This is so SWEET!
Celeste M Goff says
This is so adorable and your coloring is amazing!
Those candy canes look good enough to eat! So cute!
Adorable…love little critters!
Lynn C. says
This card is adorable. The coloring is fantastic.