Hello! Summer is officially here! Mermaids are popular at any time of year, but especially during the summer. Stampendous has a lovely “Slimline Mermaid” stamp that many of you will love. I only used one stamp for this card, so it’s quick to put together so that you can spend your time coloring. My full instructions are below.
*This post contains some affiliate links at no cost to you. For more info, please see my “Affiliates” page.
CSL12: Slimline Mermaid
FREG029: Shabby Blue Embossing Powder
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
My Colors Cardstock: Deep Indigo
Imagine: Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black. VersaMark Ink
Copic Markers: Water: B00, B04. Mermaid: E11, E51, E35, E53, BG10, BG23, BG34, BG49, B32, B39, B45, B99, R000, R20, R22, R24, YR00, YR02.
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
1. Stamp the Slim Mermaid on to Mixed Media White Paper with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
2. Color the Mermaid with the Copic markers listed.
3. Trim the mermaid.
4. Create the card base out of Deep Indigo cardstock, cut to 8 1/2″ x 8.”
5. Apply VersaMark Ink to the base of the mermaid panel.
6. Sprinkle Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel on the VersaMark ink.
7. Heat the powder from underneath, so that you don’t blow off the larger pieces.
8. After the panel has cooled, adhere it to the card base with Zip Dry Glue.
Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see more wonderful creations. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!