Greetings! I know that I am in the minority, but I absolutely love hanging my laundry outside. Doing laundry is actually a pretty relaxing chore for me. It gets me outside and into the sun. I love the smell on the clothes when they’re dry too. So seeing the House Mouse stamp that I used on today’s card really made me smile. It’s called Doing Laundry, and I think it is so sweet.
*This post contains affiliate links at no cost to you. For more information, please see my Affiliates page.
HMR147: Doing Laundry
My Colors Cardstock: Coral Rose
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 028, 032, 034, 036, 041, 045, 047, 050, 052, 053, 063, 064, 065, 067, 068, 071, 072, 075, 080, 081, 082, 083, 090, 091, 092, 093, 094, 097, 230, 240, 302, 803, 900
Gansai Tambi: Watercolor- #61 Ultramarine Pale
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesive: EZ Runner
1. Stamp the Doing Laundry image on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink.
2. Color the image using the Zig Markers listed.
3. Paint the sky with Ultramarine Pale watercolor.
4. When the sky is dry, cut the image to 4 3/4″ x 3 3/4.”
5. Create the card base out of Coral Rose cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ 8 1/2.”
6. Adhere the colored image to the card base with EZ Runner.
Well, I think I am off to do some laundry myself! As I said, I do enjoy hanging it outside, thought perhaps not quite as much as these mice. Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see more projects. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!