Hello! It is a beautiful day on Long Island and I just had to share a card that reflected the change in weather and the lovely spring flowers that have been popping up everywhere. While there is still a chance for a cold snap, winter’s icy chill is pretty much gone. My card today uses some really pretty stamps from Stampendous, that I used to create an all-over print. My full instructions are below.
*Affiliate Links are used in this post at no cost to you. Please see my “Affiliates” page for more info.
SSC2022: On My Mind
SSC2023: Winged Cup
SSC2024: Hands Hold
DCP1006: Fitted Frames Set B
My Colors Cardstock: Lilac Mist
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, VersaMagic Ink in Pretty Petuina
Zig Clean Color Markers: 010, 025, 031, 036, 042, 043, 045, 047, 050, 051, 052, 075, 080, 200, 303, 803
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner, Foam Squares
Strathmore: Smooth Bristol Cardstock
1. Stamp assorted images, starting with your largest choice (it was the foliage for me), on to a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Smooth Bristol cardstock with VersaFine Ink. Be sure to stamp some partially off the piece.
2. Once all of your background images have been stamped, color them using the Zig Markers listed.
3. Stamp the butterfly on a separate piece of Bristol, color and cut it out.
4. Stamp the sentiment on a piece of Bristol.
5. Die cut the sentiment with the Small “J” Fitted Frame.
6. Ink the edges of the sentiment with Pretty Petunia Ink.
7. Create the card base with Lilac Mist cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
8. Adhere the background to the card base with EZ Runner.
9. Adhere the butterfly and sentiment with foam squares.
I really enjoy making all over prints. You can customize them in any way that you like. The whimsical style to these stamps really lend themselves well to this too. Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog for more wonderful projects. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!
Thank you so much for your kind words!