Hello! Today I am sharing a very sweet House Mouse stamp from Stampendous. It’s called Bedtime Babies, and it really makes me miss the times when my kids were small enough for me to carry.
*This post contains affiliate links at no cost to you. For more information, please visit my “affiliates” page.
HMP131: Bedtime Babies
SSC2008: Fragrant Roses
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
My Colors Cardstock: Lime Pop, Sky
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne, Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers: E11, E33, E40, E51, E71, E77, R22, YG11, YG41, YG45, G02, G21, Y00, Y06, Y08, Y11, Y15, Y21, Y35, YR04, YR68, B45, B93, W2, W3, W5
Neenah: Desert Storm Cardstock
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
1. Stamp Bedtime Babies on to Mixed Media White Paper with Memento Ink.
2. Color the stamped images with the Copic Markers listed.
3. Trim the colored image to 4 1/4″ x 3 1/2.”
4. Cut a mat of Neenah Desert Storm cardstock to 4 3/4″ x 3 3/4.”
5. Cut a mat of Lime Pop to 5 1/4″ x 4.”
6. Create the card base out of Sky cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
7. Stamp the sentiment from the Fragrant Roses stamp set with VersaFine Clair Ink on to the colored image.
8. Adhere all layers together with Zip Dry Glue.
I always enjoy coloring House Mouse stamps. They’re such sweet images, even when they’re being a little mischievous. I’ll have another new post soon, and hopefully, a YouTube video to go with it. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!