Greetings! Today’s project is a card that uses the Gnome Lights stamp from Stampendous. This gnome has on quite a costume, or he got stuck inside of a Christmas tree! I’m not sure which it is, but either way, it makes for a fun card.
RS-M348: Gnome Lights
DCP1019: Truck Load Die Set
DCP1006: Fitted Frames Set B
My Colors Cardstock: Yellow Corn, Classic Cherry
Bo Bunny: Turquoise Vintage Cardstock
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, On Point Glue
Zig Clean Color Markers: 020, 024, 032, 040, 044, 045, 050, 051, 065, 071, 072, 080
Doodles Paper Playground: Good Luck Charm Sparkle Blend
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Spectrum Noir: Crystal Sparkle Marker
Canson Mixed Media Paper
1. Stamp the Gnome Lights on to Mixed Media paper with VersaFine ink.
2. Color the stamped image with the Zig Markers listed.
3. Fussy cut the colored in image.
4. Use the Small “M” Fitted Frame to die cut a piece of Classic Cherry cardstock.
5. Use the Large “M” Fitted Frame to die cut a piece of Yellow Corn cardstock.
6. Die cut the sentiment from the Truck Load die set with Yellow Corn cardstock.
7. Apply the Sparkle Marker to the die cut words.
8. Create the card base out of Turquoise Vintage cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
9. Adhere all layers to the card base with EZ Runner.
10. Adhere Good Luck Charm Sparkle Blend randomly on the card using On Point Glue.
I like that this gnome is quick to color. The “Merry Christmas” dies take up a nice amount of room on the card, which make completing the rest of the card pretty easy. Are you into the gnome trend? Do you want to see more? Head over to the Stampendous Blog and the Stampendous website to see many, many more gnomes! Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!