Hello! Today I have a card that features a sleepy sloth in a mug of what could be hot chocolate. It’s raining quite a bit by me today, and I definitely feel sleepy, plus I found some delectable new hot cocoa at Trader Joe’s, so I thought this was the perfect card to share. This cute stamp is from Stampendous. My full instructions on how to recreate this card are below.
W212: Sloth Mug
FREG028: Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel
My Colors Cardstock: B’dazzled
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne, Tear It! Tape, On Point Glue
Zig Clean Color Markers: 022, 029, 036, 037, 065, 075, 091, 094, 096, 099, 200, 202, 302
Doodles Paper Playground: “Diamond” Sparkle Blend
Canson Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
1. Stamp the Sloth Mug on to Mixed Media Paper with Nocturne ink.
2. Color the image using the markers listed.
3. Fussy cut the image out.
4. Create the card base using pink cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
5. Cut a mat out of B’dazzled, cut to 5″ x 3 3/4.”
6. On the mat, apply 2 vertical strips of Tear It! Tape on the right side.
7. Sprinkle Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel on to the exposed Tear It! Tape, and heat from underneath to melt the enamel.
8. Adhere all layers using EZ Runner.
9. Attach “Diamond” sequins to the card using On Point Glue.
I love all the shine on this card! From the shimmery cardstock, to the embossing enamel, to the pretty Sparkle Blend…it’s hard to believe this guy is sleeping! Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see more creations from the Design Team. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!
Thank you so much for your kind words!