Greetings! In the US, it’s National Dog Day, so I thought I’d share a doggie card to go along with it. It features Pajama Pup from Stampendous, and although I made this card look like a Christmas card, you can definitely change up the colors to suit your needs.
Q254: Pajama Pup
DCP1019: Truck Load Die Set
DCP1005: Fitted Frames Set A
6CR002: Cling Crackle
DP102: Detail Gold Embossing Powder
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, VersaMagic Ink
Zig Clean Color Markers: 024, 029, 044, 045, 064, 072, 075, 097, 099, 200
Fine Tec: Gold watercolors
Kraft, Burgundy and Green cardstock
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
1. Stamp Pajama Puppy on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink.
2. Color in the stamped image using the Zig Markers listed.
3. Fussy cut the colored image.
4. Die cut a piece of Kraft cardstock with the Large “Q” Fitted Frame.
5. Stamp the Cling Crackle with VersaMark ink on the die cut Kraft cardstock.
6. Sprinkle on Detail Gold Embossing Powder, shake off excess, and heat to melt.
7. Create the card base out of green cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
8. Splatter gold watercolor from Fine Tec on to the card base and let dry.
9. Cut a piece of Burgundy cardstock to 4 1/4″ x approx. 1.”
10. Tear the top and bottom of the strip.
11. Using a less brassy gold watercolor paint, apply the color to the torn edges.
12. Die cut the “Merry” from the Trick Load die set out of green cardstock.
13. Adhere all layers with EZ Runner.
Are you a dog person? I certainly am! We have two dogs, plus a cat. I think Pajama Pup is so cute, but perhaps may not like being put into pajamas. Be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see more fun creations. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!