Greetings! Today I am sharing a simple, yet pretty card using the new Lovely Flowers stamp set from Stampendous. My full instructions are below.
SSC2010: Lovely Flowers Stamps
6CR002: Cling Crackle Stamp
EP610: Floral Pink Medium Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock: Sky, Coral Rose, Grapevine
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, VersaMark Ink
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 029, 036, 044, 045, 047, 048, 050, 052, 080, 083, 220, 260, 302, 803, 901
Scrapbook Adhesives: Foam Squares, EZ Runner
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
1. Stamp the Lovely Flowers on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink.
2. Stamp the sentiment along the side of the jar, also with VersaFine Ink.
3. Color the stamped image using the Zig markers listed.
4. Crop the stamped image to 3″ x 4.”
5. Create the card base out of Sky cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.
6. Cut a piece of Coral Rose cardstock to 2″ x 4 1/4.”
7. Stamp the Cling Crackle Stamp with VersaMark ink on to the Coral Rose strip.
8. Sprinkle on the Floral Medium Embossing Powder on to the inked area, sprinkle off excess, and heat set.
9. Cut two strips of Grapevine cardstock to 1/2″ x 4 1/4.”
10. Adhere the 3 cardstock strips to the card base with EZ Runner.
11. Adhere the floral layer to the card base with foam squares.
This card is pretty clean and simple, and I think the flowers are just so pretty. This stamp set allows you to play with what goes in the jar, and I love that. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!
Thank you so much for your kind words!