Hello! This week, the Stampendous DT is featuring all things House Mouse. My card uses the sweet “Teacup Kiss.” I love that these mice are floating in a teacup. I am entering this card into the latest House Mouse & Friends Anything Goes Challenge.
HMR137– Teacup Kiss
FREG029– Shabby Blue Frantage Embossing Enamel
My Colors Cardstock: Ocean Side
Imagine: Tear It! Tape, VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: Mice- 026, 028, 062, 064, 065, 071, 072, 094, 095, 901. Everything else- 021, 034, 036, 040, 043, 045, 046, 047, 091, 220, 222, 302, 303, 901
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Canson Mixed Media XL Paper
1. Stamp Teacup Kiss with VersaFine ink in Onyx Black.
2. Color the stamped image with the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
3. Trim the image.
4. Create the card base out of Ocean Side cardstock cut to 4 1/4″ x 11.”
5. Apply a piece of Tear It! Tape to the bottom of the card front.
6. Sprinkle on Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel and heat set.
7. Adhere Teacup Kiss to the card base.
I am a big fan of House Mouse stamps, and I think “Teacup Kiss” is adorable. I think next time, I may color the flowers yellow. Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see what the rest of the team created using House Mouse. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!