Hello! This week, the Stampendous Team is sharing projects that use the new Petite Pachyderm and Safari Sighting stamps. I combined both of these stamps, along with the Windowrama to create a fun and dimensional card.
V347: Petite Pachyderm
W215: Safari Sighting
DCP1012: Windowrama Die Set
6CR014: Wild Texture
DP102: Detail Gold Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock: Grasshopper, Brown Eyes
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: Giraffe: 052, 060, 061, 063. Zebra: 091, 099. Cheetah: 063, 064. Elephant: 090, 097.
Imagine: VersaMark Ink, VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, Cottage Ivy Memento Ink.
Bo Bunny: Wasabi Vintage- #12WV982
Canson: Mixed Media XL Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Optional: Edge Distresser
1. Stamp the Petite Pachyderm and Safari Sighting on to Mixed Media paper. Color with the Zig markers listed.
2. Fussy cut the Petite Pachyderm.
3. Cut the Safari Sighting to a 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ square. Optional: distress the edges of the square.
4. Die cut the Windowrama 2 times with Brown Eyes cardstock. One of these panels will also use the circle die for the front of the finished card.
5. Die cut 2 sets of leaves with Grasshopper cardstock.
6. Press the leaves into the Cottage Ivy ink pad gently. The texture of the pad with the texture of the cardstock will leave a nice pattern on the foliage.
7. Cut a piece of Wasabi Vintage cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ and adhere to the back panel.
8. With VersaMark Ink, stamp the Wild Texture on to the front panel of the card.
9. Sprinkle Detail Gold Embossing Powder on to the inked panel, shake off excess, and heat set.
10. Adhere all pieces together with EZ Runner.
Making Windowrama cards is a lot of fun, especially when you can add elements in layers. I love the little elephant sitting right in front, while his friends are in the back. Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see what the rest of the team has created. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!