Hello! I love llamas. I think they are such wonderful creatures, and I love their expressive faces. So I was really excited when Stampendous created the Llama Look stamp, and I was excited to work with it right away. I used a couple of other new Stampendous stamps along with Llama Look. My full instructions are below.
P347: Llama Look
P350: Music Notation
H333: Morning Sunshine
MW811: Mixed Media White Paper
Neenah: Desert Storm Cardstock
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne, VersaFine Ink in Vintage Sepia
Ranger: Antique Linen Distress Oxide
Kuretake: Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens- 064, 072 230, 900
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
1. On a piece of Mixed Media White Paper, cut to 4″ x 5 1/4,” stamp Llama Look with Nocturne Ink on the left side.
2. Color the llama with the colors listed.
3. On a piece of scrap paper (tying paper would work just fine), stamp Llama Look.
4. Fussy cut the image to create a mask.
5. Lay the mask on top of the colored image (you can use temporary adhesive if you like).
6. Stamp the Music Notation stamp all over the background using Antique Linen Distress Oxide ink.
7. Remove the mask.
8. Stamp the Morning Sunshine image on to the lower right corner with Vintage Sepia ink.
9. Create the card base out of Desert Storm cardstock, cut to 4 1/4″ x 11.”
10. Adhere the llama layer to the card base with EZ Runner.
I hope this llama brought a smile to your face. Seems like we can all use as many smiles as we can get. Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see what the rest of the team has been working on. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!
Lynn C. says
Yes, this card brought a smile to my face. Thank you.