Greetings! As we are in the middle of Social Distancing, I thought that this would be an appropriate stamp to work with. This is Bunny Chair from Stampendous, and it has a solitary Adirondack chair, some potted plants and a sweet bunny. Today, it’s beautiful weather by me and this would be the perfect spot for me to lounge in. I also mimicked the delphinium in the stamp with a larger one in the background. Check out my full instructions below.
P345– Bunny Chair
P328: Delphinium Stamp
SSC1301: Roses Be Happy
DP100: Detail White Embossing Powder
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
My Colors Cardstock: Ocean Side
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne, VersaMark Ink
Faber Castell: Gelatos in Metallic Grape, Raspberry Metallic, Icing
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 023, 034, 041, 044, 047, 050, 053, 060, 064, 072, 075, 080, 096, 302, 303, 901
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner, Foam Squares
Canson Mixed Media Paper XL
EK Success: Medium Corner Rounder
Small Round Brush and water
1. On a piece of Canson Mixed Media Paper, stamp the Bunny Chair using Nocturne ink.
2. Color the image using the marker colors listed. Use water and a small round brush to spread the color for the grass and the sky.
3. Use a medium corner rounder on 2 of the corners after trimming the colored image down.
4. On a separate piece of cardstock, cut to 4″ x 5 1/4,” stamp the delphinium with VersaMark Ink on the left side.
5. Sprinkle Detail White Embossing Powder on to the wet image, tap off excess, and heat set.
6. Scribble the Gelatos colors listed on to the panel with the delphnium, blend with your finger and then blend with a brush with water. Let dry.
7. On the dry panel, add Zig Markers 046, 047, and 080 too give the flower additional detail.
8. Create the card base out of Ocean Side cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
9. Adhere the delphinium panel to the card base with EZ Runner.
10. Stamp the sentiment on the Bunny Chair panel with Nocturne Ink.
11. Adhere foam squares to the back of the Bunny Chair panel and then apply it to the card, placing it to the right of the delphinium.
There is so much stress in the world right now, and I hope that you are able to find moments of peace, like what’s on my card. Stay safe, my friends. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!
This is gorgeous! You know I am going to need to place a Stampendous order!