Hello! Today I have a very simple, but bold card to share with you today. I really love the Taj Tile stamps from Stampendous. It’s a large 6″ x 6″ background stamp with a removable center, which is what I used on my background today. My full instructions are below. I am entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, which is “With Love.”
Imagine: VersaMark Ink
Neenah: Desert Storm Cardstock
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
1. Create the card base with Desert Storm cardstock, cut to 4 1/4″ x 11.”
2. Remove the center of the Taj Tile stamp.
3. Stamp the Taj Tile center with VersaMark ink all over the background.
4. Sprinkle with Detail White Embossing Powder and heat set.
5. Tear a corner of red cardstock.
6. Stamp sentiment from the Script Sayings set with VersaMark Ink.
7. Sprinkle with Detail White Embossing Powder and heat set.
8. Adhere torn layer to card base.
This is such a fast card to create because of the single large stamp used on the background. You can change up your sentiment and colored cardstock easily to work for any occasion. This would be great to make a set of cards, with different colored cardstocks and assorted sentiments, to give as a gift. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!