Happy World Card Making Day! Card making is such an important thing in my life, as I am sure it is with you, and I am happy to be celebrating it! Today, I have a House Mouse card to share, using the Cookie Crumbles stamp. It is such an adorable moment in the lives of these little mice! My full instructions are below.
Bo Bunny: Kiwi Vintage Cardstock #12KV913
My Colors Cardstock: Parrot, Cafe Ole
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Vintage Sepia and Onyx Black
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers in 026, 040, 041, 045, 062, 064, 065, 068, 069, 071, 072, 094, 901
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
1. Stamp Cookie Crumbles on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black.
2. Color the stamped image in using the Zig Markers listed.
3. Die cut the colored image with the Small “M” Fitted Frame.
4. Create a mat with Parrot cardstock using the Large “M” Fitted Frame.
5. Create the card base with Cafe Ole cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
6. Cut a mat of Bo Bunny Vintage Kiwi cardstock, cut to 5 1/4″ x 4.”
7. Stamp the sentiment with VersaFine Ink in Vintage Sepia.
8. Fussy cut around the sentiment.
9. Glue all layers with EZ Runner.
I hope you have a wonderful World Card Making Day! I hope to see your projects somewhere today. Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see what some of the other Design Team Members are sharing. I am entering this card into the latest House Mouse and Friends “Anything Goes” Challenge. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!