6CR014: Wild Texture
SSC1316: Smile Sentiments
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
My Colors Cardstock: Atlantic Shore
Imagine: Kaleidacolor Inks in Bouquet, VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
Tonic: Stamp Platform
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
1. Lay the Wild Texture Stamp (stamp side up) on to your work surface.
2. Ink entire stamp with Kaleidacolor Ink in Bouquet.
3. Lay Mixed Media White Paper on top of inked image and carefully rub your hands over it to get the stamp impression on to the paper.
4. Trim image down to 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2.” This leaves you some “wiggle room” for trimming later, if necessary.
5. Position the sentiment stamp in the stamp positioner. The positioner makes it much easier to stamp the image at equal distances from each other.
6. Stamp the sentiment repeatedly on the background with Nocturne VersaFine Clair ink.
7. Trim down background as necessary. I trimmed mine to 4″ x 5 1/4.”
8. Create the card base out of Atlantic Shore cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
9. Adhere inked background to card base with EZ Runner.
As much as I love spending a long time coloring flowers or critters, it is also really great to bang out a quick, but graphic, card here and there. This was a pretty quick one to make, and I can see that by just changing out the sentiment, or even the Kaleidacolor Inks used, you can get completely different looks. It would be great to make a set of these with different repeated sentiments to give as a gift. So, would you like to see more “Jungle Jive” projects? Head on over to the Stampendous Blog if you do. I’ll be back soon with another projects. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!
Thank you so much for your kind words!