Greetings! This week, the Stampendous Design Team is “Under the Sea” projects. I am really excited to share this card with you, because it uses the Windowrama Die set. I have so much fun making these shadowbox-type cards. Below are my full instructions.
Bo Bunny: Powder Blue Vintage Cardstock #12BPV968
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 021, 037, 044, 047, 062, 063, 065, 072, 091, 092, 097, 302, 303
Imagine: On Point Glue, VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne, Tear It! Tape
Canson Mixed Media Paper
Ranger: Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans, Ink Blending Tools
1. Stamp the Porpoise Fun image on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Clair Ink.
2. Color the stamped image in with the Zig Markers listed.
3. Die cut the colored image with the circle from the Windowrama Die Set.
4. Die cut two panels of the Windowrama out of Powder Blue Vintage Cardstock.
5. Die cut the circle out of one of the Windowrama panels.
6. Cut a piece of acetate to fit behind the window and adhere with Tear It! Tape.
7. On the inside of the back piece of the Windowrama, apply Faded Jeans Distress Ink with an Ink Blending Tool, making a circle slightly bigger than the die cut colored image. This will create a halo effect around the image.
8. Stamp the sentiment on Mixed Media cardstock with VersaFine Clair ink.
9. Die cut the sentiment with the Large “B” Fitted Frame.
10. Ink the sentiment lightly with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.
11. Adhere the colored image, sentiment, and seal up the Windowrama with Tear It! Tape.
12. Apply On Point Glue to the lower half of the circle, and sprinkle on Shaved Ice.
I love this happy little porpoise! He’s such a cutie. And pairing him with the Windowrama Die set adds fun dimension and interest. I hope you’ll get the Windowrama for yourself. There is so much you can do with it. Be sure to visit the rest of the Stampendous Team, you can get their links over on the Stampendous Blog. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!