My Colors Cardstock: Madras Blue
Zig Clean Color Markers: Butterfly- 023, 052, 070. Mushroom- 041, 043, 045, 046, 064, 075, 096, 302, 900, 901
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Nuvo: Jewel Drops in Sea Breeze
Pro Art: Spray Fixative
1. Stamp the Little Mushroom on to Mixed Media Paper with Nocturne Ink.
2. Color the stamped image in with the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
3. Apply colored chalk to the background of the colored image.
4. Trim the image by hand with scissors.
5. Stamp the sentiment with Nocturne Ink.
6. Use the coordinating die to cut out the sentiment.
7. Color the sentiment with chalk.
8. Spray the sentiment and colored image with Spray Fixative, to keep the chalk from smearing.
9. Cut the card base out of Madras Blue cardstock, cut to 4 1/4″ x 11.”
10. Adhere both layers to the base with EZ Runner.
11. Apply Nuvo Jewel Drops in Sea Breeze around the colored image and down the side of the card base.
12. Let dry.
I can imagine coloring this mushroom in lots of different ways, from realistic to fantasy. And these images are great for a wide variety of cards, including masculine. Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see what the rest of the team is working on this week. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!