Hello! This week, the Stampendous Design Team is sharing projects with the “Laurel’s Spirit.” I decided to work with the new Dog Duo stamp. My full instructions are below.
LBV011: LB Dog Duo
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
My Colors Cardstock: Wildflower
Bo Bunny: 12″ Blueberry Vintage Double Dot
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 025, 032, 036, 041, 043, 045, 050, 052, 081, 082, 302
Distress Oxide Inks: Twisted Citron, Fossilized Amber, Salty Ocean
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Canson Mixed Media Paper
1. Stamp the Dog Duo on to Mixed Media Paper with Nocturne Ink.
2. Color the image with the colors listed.
3. Fussy cut the image out.
4. Create the card base out of Wildflower cardstock, cut to 4 1/4″ x 11.”
5. Apply the Distress Oxides to a media mat and spritz with water.
6. Sweep a piece of Mixed Media White paper into the ink.
7. Dry ink and reapply until the desired look is achieved.
8. Tear the edges of the inked layer down so that the piece is approximately 3″ x 4.”
9. Tear a piece of Blueberry Vintage Double Dot cardstock so that it is approximately 3 3/4″ x 5.”
10. Glue all layers.
I enjoy experimenting with colors and combinations in the spirit of Laurel Burch Her art was so bold and full of life. Please visit the Stampendous Blog to see more projects in the style of Laurel Burch. I’ll be back soon with a new creation. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!
Thank you so much for your kind words!