Hello! This week, the Stampendous Design Team has been sharing projects with animals doing yoga, or “Balance Buddies.” There is a new flamingo trying yoga, so I had to use it. As you may know, I love all things flamingo! I also incorporated one of the older 6″ x 6″ stamps into the background. My full instructions are below.
P331: Yoga Flamingo
F246: This Body
6CR005: Cling Mixed Mesh
DP111: Detail Black Embossing Powder
DP100: Detail White Embossing Powder
DCP1006: Fitted Frame Set B
Imagine: VersaMark Ink, VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
My Colors Cardstock: Atlantic Shore
Zig Clean Color Markers: 021, 024, 220, 222, 302, 900
Canson Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
1. Stamp the Yoga Flamingo on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink.
2. Color the stamp with the markers listed above.
3. Die cut the colored image with the Large “P” Fitted Frame.
4. Stamp “This Body” with VersaMark ink on the stamped image.
5. Emboss the sentiment with Detail Black Embossing Powder and heat set.
6. Create the card base out of Atlantic Shore cardstock, cut to 4 1/4″ x 11.”
7. Stamp the Mixed Mesh stamp on the front of the card base with VersaMark ink.
8. Sprinkle Detail White Embossing Powder on the stamped image and heat set.
9. Glue the flamingo to the card base.
That’s it for me today. Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog for more animals doing yoga! Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!
Thank you so much for your kind words!