Greetings! This week, the Stampendous Team has been featuring projects made with their special Q-Sets. I decided to work with the set called, “No Probllama,” as I love llamas. I also incorporated some stenciling, which if you’ve visited me before, you know how much I enjoy doing that. Check out my full instructions on how to make this card below.
QS5015: No Probllama
DCP1005: Fitted Frame Set A
DWLJ813: Fan Pattern Metal Stencil
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
DWNHB-9: 3/8″ Stencil Brush
Bazzill: Chocolate cardstock, light brown cardstock
Imagine: VersaMagic in Wheat, Sage, Pumpkin Spice, & Red Brick, VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne, On Point Glue
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 050, 051, 052, 064, 065, 075, 230, 260, 302, 303, 901
Faber-Castell: Brush Tip PITT Pen in black
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
1. Stamp the llamas and sentiments on Canson’s Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Clair Ink.
2. Color the images using the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
3. The “No Probllama” stamp does not have the defined speech bubble around it, so I drew it in myself with a black PITT pen.
4. Die cut or fussy cut all 4 colored images. I did not have the dies, so I fussy cut them.
5. On a piece of 4″ x 5 1/4″ Mixed Media White Paper, tape down the Fan Pattern metal stencil.
6. Apply the VersaMagic ink listed from lightest to darkest. I used the Sage to help me blend the colors.
7. Using the Large “L” Fitted Frame, die cut 2 windows vertically in the stenciled background.
8. Create the card base out of light brown cardstock, cut to 4 1/4″ x 11.”
9. Cut 2 pieces of Bazzill Chocolate cardstock to fit behind the windows, and adhere them to the card base.
10. Cut craft foam and adhere to the back of the stenciled background using On Point Glue.
11. Adhere the stenciled background to the card base with On Point Glue.
12. Adhere the llamas inside the die cut windows, using EZ Runner on their necks, and craft foam to their heads. This makes is look as though they are coming out of the window.
13. Adhere the speech bubbles to the background using the EZ Runner.
These llamas crack me up! And I think it’s fun to have them peeking out of the die cut windows. Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see some of the other Q-Sets that are featured this week. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!
Christine K says
This card is just too funny! LOVE it!
Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog says
That is very cute, I like the animals and the saying is very funny!
I love the way the card looks like it has so much texture with the stenciling. The llamas are adorable and so is the card. I love that one llama has beautifully long eyelashes and the other has a great bow tie. [Bunny]`
D.Ann C says
Oh these llamas talking to each other… adorbs! Love the eyelashes!! How cool is your background for them?!!
D.Ann C says
Argh Sorry I can't edit or reply… forgot… USA
Very cute card ! Love the llamas and all the detail you added to your card!
This is just too cute!
Becca Yahrling says
Really, really cute and funny. Love these new sets.
sharon g says
Really cute llama. I also love the background. NICE
Love your card. The llamas are so fun.
Ha! So cute! I love it. ???
I have to say that the llama with glasses is a favorite and I love how you have them peeking through the die cut windows. It makes them look like they're neighbors who are having a chat!
Soooo fun! I love the coloring and the way they are popping out of the windows of the card! Great sentiments!
Love Llamas and so
enjoy your card! The
Llamas look fabulous
in the windows.
Carla from Utah
Sue D says
How fun with the llamas and I like your stenciling.
Denise Bryant says
Cute card! The llamas are adorable!
Love these funny llamas chatting with each other with the heads peeking out the windows!! Great card!
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
Beckie Williams says
This is just too cute! The llamas are too cute! Thanks for sharing
Mary Holshouser says
fun card. I don't care
for super-sweet sentiments.
This card is my style.
thanks for sharing
Marisela Delgado said: Great card! email@example.com
Linda BL says
This set could be used for so many things! Very cute card!