Hello! Furry friends are companions that so many of us have (and sometimes love more than people!). The Stampendous Design Team is showing off some of the newest furry friends stamp sets this week. I’ve got a card with 2 sweet kitties today. My full instructions are below.
Bo Bunny: Dark Denim Vintage and Powder Blue Vintage
My Colors Cardstock: Brown Eyes
Imagine: VersaMark Ink, VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
Tombow: Dual Brush Markers: Laying Cat: 991 & 946, Sleeping Cat: 933, 991
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Canson Mixed Media Paper
1. Stamp the 2 cats on to Canson Mixed Media paper with VersaFine Clair ink in Nocturne.
2. Color the cats using the Tombow markers listed.
3. Fussy cut the cats.
4. Create the card base out of Brown Eyes cardstock, cut to 4 1/4″ x 11.”
5. Cut a mat of Powder Blue Vintage cardstock, cut to 4″ x 5 1/4.”
6. Cut a strip of Dark Denim Vintage cardstock, cut to 4 1/4″ x approximately 2 1/2.”
7. Die cut the Dark Denim Vintage strip with the rolling hill die from the Meadow Edgers die set to create your ground.
8. Die cut a piece of Dark Denim Vintage with the Large “H” Fitted Frame.
9. Stamp the sentiment with VersaMark ink on to a piece of Mixed Media White paper.
10. Sprinkle the sentiment with Detail Black embossing powder and heat set.
11. Die cut the sentiment with the Small “H” Fitted Frame.
12. Glue all layers with EZ Runner.
The kitties in this stamp set are so cute, and I can imagine coloring them up in lots of different ways. Stampendous has lots of furry friends for you to create wonderful projects with, so be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog for more ideas. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!