Welcome back! This week, the Stampendous DT is working with the theme, “Inspired Holiday,” and we will be sharing adorable House Mouse Designs, as well as some sweet cherubs. Today, my card uses Birdie Cherub. This card is quick to recreate, and my full instructions are below.
My Colors Cardstock: Brown Eyes
Imagine: VersaFine Clair in Nocturne, VersaMark Ink
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 064, 063, 064, 065, 066, 071, 072, 075, 096
Neenah Cardstock: Desert Storm
Canson Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
1. Stamp the Birdie Cherub on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Clair ink in Nocturne.
2. Color the stamped image with the Zig Markers listed.
3. Die cut the image with the Small “P” Fitted Frame.
4. Create the card base out of Brown Eyes cardstock, cut to 4 1/4″ x 11.”
5. Cut a strip of Neenah Desert Storm cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 2.”
6. Apply VersaMark ink to the bottom of the strip.
7. Sprinkle on Desert Sand embossing powder and heat from underneath.
8. Adhere all layers to the card base.
I’ll be back with another “Inspired Holiday” card later in the week. But for now, please visit the Stampendous Blog for more lovely creations. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!