Look Ma, no stamps! That’s right! I didn’t use a single stamp on today’s card. That doesn’t happen too often. This week, the Stampendous team is sharing creations that are “To Die For,” that is, projects that use some of their wonderful dies. My card today is easy to create, and you have the ability to get a lot of cards out of it once you’re done die cutting. You can check out my full instructions below.
My Colors Cardstock: Classic Cherry, Spanish Moss, Desert Cactus, Brown Eyes
Neenah: Desert Storm Cardstock
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Washi Tape (will not show)
Ranger: Walnut Stain Distress Ink
1. Tape the circle dies from the Build a Wreath Set, spaced evenly apart, with washi tape.
2. Die cut the circle dies 1 time for each color, so in this case, 5 times. Be sure to keep the washi tape on the dies to ensure that the circles will all fit together later.
3. Separate all of the circles and reform them together, using each color only once per grouping.
4. Attach the circles together on the back with washi tape.
5. Cut one of the reformed circles in half.
6. Create the card base out of Desert Storm cardstock, cut to 4 1/4″ x 11.”
7. Ink the edges in a circular motion with a foam dauber and Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
8. Die cut “Merry” out of Brown Eyes cardstock.
9. Die cut “Christmas” out of Spanish Moss cardstock.
10. Attach all layers with EZ Runner adhesive.
That’s it for me today. Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see what the rest of the team has been die cutting. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!