Greetings! Really big greetings, that is. This week, the Stampendous Design Team is showcasing projects using the new Great Big Thanks and Great Big Happy stamp sets. I decided to create a rainbow on my card today, and it was really simple to do. My full instructions are below.
SSC1281: Greetings Galore
SSC1283: Big Words Thanks
MPW811: Mixed Media Paper
Imagine: Memento Inks in- Lady Bug, Tangelo, Dandelion, Cottage Ivy, Bahama Blue, Grape Jelly, Tuxedo Black
My Colors Cardstock: Fireflies
Kaiser: Silver Rhinestones
Scrapbook Adhesives: E-Z Runner
Stamp Positioner (Not required, but helpful)
1. Cut a piece of MixedMedia Paper to 4″ x 5.”
2. Stick the brushstroke stamp from the Greetings Galore set to a stamp positioner or to an acrylic block. The stamp positioner isn’t required, but it will certainly make creating this card easier. Stick the stamp where you would like the red brushstroke to be. This will allow you to move your card up to restamp the image with each color properly.
3. Place the Mixed Media Paper in the corner and stamp the image with Lady Bug Memento ink.
4. Move the Mixed Media Paper up 1/2.”
5. Ink up the stamp with Tangelo Memento ink and stamp the paper again.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 with each of the colors mentioned, in rainbow order.
7. Remove the brushstroke stamp, and adhere the sentiment (from the Big Words Thanks set) to the stamp positioner. Remember to move the Mixed Media Paper back down into the corner of the positioner.
8. Ink the sentiment up with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and stamp the image.
9. Create the card base out of Fireflies cardstock, cut to 4 1/4″ x 11.”
10. Adhere the stamped layer to the card base.
11. Apply 2 sizes of silver rhinestones to the stamped layer.
The new Big Happy Words and Thanks sets are going to be perfect for so many of the cards folks like us make every day. Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see more made with these extremely useful sets. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!