Bonjour! Have you seen the new Parisian themed stamps from Stampendous? The team and I will be featuring them all week, so I hope you’ll check in frequently. Today, my card features the Paris Bonjour stamp set (and it’s accompanying free stencil!). The full instructions are below.
CRS5105: Paris Bonjour
DCS5105: Paris Bonjour Die Cuts
SSC1282: Big Words Happy
MPW811: Mixed Media Paper
FREG050: Ice Pink Embossing Enamel
DWNHB-12: 1/2″ Stencil Brush
Imagine: Delicata Ink in Rose Gold, VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne, VersaMark Ink
My Colors Cardstock: Grasshopper
Scrapbook Adhesives: E-Z Runner
1. On a piece of 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ Mixed Media Paper, stencil the fleur de lis stencil with Rose Gold Delicata ink and a stencil brush. Use a circular motion to apply the ink.
2. Cut an angled piece off of the bottom of the stenciled paper. Save the removed piece for another card.
3. Create the card base out of Grasshopper cardstock, cut to the size of 4 1/4″ x 11.”
4. On another piece of Mixed Media Paper, stamp the Eiffel Tower with Nocturne VersaFine Clair Ink.
5. Die cut the Eiffel Tower with the coordinating die.
6. Place the stenciled layer and the Eiffel Tower on to the card base to determine where your sentiment will go. A stamp positioner is helpful for this, but not required.
7. Stamp the sentiment (from the Big Words Happy set) with VersaMark ink.
8. Sprinkle Ice Pink embossing powder on to the sentiment and heat set.
9. Adhere the stenciled layer and the Eiffel Tower to the card base.
This was a pretty quick card to pull together. I wish you could see the stunning shine from the Rose Gold Delicata ink and the Ice Pink Embossing Enamel in real life. Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see more lovely Parisian projects. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!
So very fun! Lvoe this card!
sharon g says
I like the formal look of this. The colors are very nice, too. good job.
Viki Banaszak says
What a great card! I love the colors that you used!
Denise Bryant says
Beautiful card! Love the color combo!
Love the card.
Mary Holshouser says
Love the fleur de lies with
the Eiffel Tower. I live
across the river from St. Louis,
MO, and it's origins are French
so the fleur de lies is one of
their symbols. Great card.
thanks for sharing
Lovely card, the stenciled background is so pretty.
Rebecca Yahrling says
Oh, I can see the shine! It's beautiful. I've always been a fan of the fleur de lis. And I do hope to see the Eiffel Tower one day …
Lovely card – the Eiffel tower stamp is gorgeous.
Sue D says
Very pretty. I like the stenciled background.
D.Ann C says
I love the rose gold background and matching embossing! Ooh-la-la!
I forgot that Stampendous stamp sets come with a stencil. The fleur de lis background looks fabulous!!! Beautiful work.
jwoolbright at gmail dot com