Greetings! I think you are going to love the background stamp that the Stampendous Design Team and I will be sharing this week. It’s called the Moroccan Tile, and it is not only big (it’s 6″ x 6″!), but it’s absolutely stunning too. This card is very easy and fast to make, so if you need to make a bunch of cards, choose a great sentiment, some embossing powders, and you’ll have amazing cards in no time. My full instructions are below.
6CR007: Moroccan Tile
SSC1282: Big Words Happy
DP100: Detail White Embossing Powder
Neenah: Desert Storm Cardstock
Imagine: VersaMark Ink
Scrapbook Adhesives: E-Z Runner
1. Create the card base with Neenah Desert Storm cardstock, cut to 4 1/4″ x 11.”
2. Stamp the Moroccan Tile stamp on to the card base with VersaMark Ink.
3. Sprinkle Detail White Embossing Powder on to the stamped image and heat set.
4. Cut a strip of pink cardstock, to the size of 4 1/4″ x 1 3/4.”
5. Stamp a sentiment from the Big Words Happy stamp set with VersaMark Ink.
6. Sprinkle Detail White Embossing Powder on the sentiment and heat set.
7. Glue the strip to the card base.
Please be sure to visit the rest of the team, over on the Stampendous Blog. I hope you’ll get this Moroccan Tile stamp for yourself. You won’t be disappointed! Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!
sharon g says
What a gorgeous background you made. I love your use of embossing powder to make it literally stand out, but it is subtle because if the color
A stunnng card.
A stunning card
Denise Bryant says
Such a pretty design! Love your card!
Love the white EP on the tan card stock, looks so elegant! Very pretty card.
I love the embossing powder on the tan card stock, so very pretty, makes the design stand out. Elegant card.