Hello! This week, the Stampendous team is sharing projects from the October 2017 and January 2018 catalogs that we haven’t had a chance to share yet. I really love the Garden Boots set, and it is so perfect for Spring.
SSC1270: Garden Boots Perfectly Clear Set
SSC1272: Brushed Wishes
EP514: Bright Pink Embossing Powder
DCP1005: Fitted Frames Set A
DCP1006: Fitted Frames Set B
My Colors Cardstock: Sky, Fireflies
Bo Bunny: Pink Punch Vintage #12PPV951
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, Tear It! Tape,
Zig Clean Color Markers: 025, 027, 036, 042, 050, 052
Ranger: Distress Oxide Ink in Peacock Feathers, Ink Blending Tool
Nuvo Jewel Drops in Sea Breeze
Canson Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner, Foam Squares
1. Stamp the Garden Boots on to Canson Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black.
2. Color the image with the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
3. Fussy cut the boots out.
4. Die cut the Large H Fitted Frame with Pink Punch Vintage Cardstock.
5. Die cut a piece of Fireflies cardstock with the Small V Fitted Frame.
6. Create the card base out of Sky cardstock, cut to the size of 5 1/2″ x 8.”
7. Stamp the Garden Boots and the Brushed Hello all over the card base with VersaFine ink.
8. Apply Distress Oxide ink in Peacock Feathers to the outside edge of the card base using an Ink Blending Tool.
9. Apply Tear It! Tape along the top and the bottom of the card base.
10. Sprinkle tape with Bright Pink embossing powder and heat set.
11. Glue die cuts together with the EZ Runner.
12. Attach the boots to the die cuts with foam squares.
13. Attach the die cut layers to the card base.
14. Apply Nuvo Jewel Drops randomly on the card base. Let dry.
Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog so that you don’t miss any of the fabulous projects that the rest of the team has created. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!