Hello! This week, the Stampendous Design Team is featuring bright and colorful projects that feature Laurel Burch stamps. We are so lucky to get to work with Laurel’s fun artwork, and I am excited to share a few projects with you this week. Today’s card uses some images from the Birthday Corners set. I recommend using a stamp positioner if you have one if you’d like to duplicate this card, but it’s not required. You may just need to take a little more time to line things up. My full instructions are below.
My Colors Cardstock: Concord Jam, Atlantic Shore
Imagine: Memento Markers: Pistachio, New Sprout, Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves, Dandelion, Cantaloupe, Rose Bud, Grape Jelly, Lady Bug, Summer Sky, Bahama Blue, Lilac Posies, Lulu Lavender. VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black. Rose Bud Memento Ink
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ-Dots
Tonic: Time Holtz Stamp Platform
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
1. Cut a 4″ x 4″ square of Mixed Media Paper.
2. Use Stamp Platform to line the Floral corner stamp up at the 2″ mark.
3. Ink the stamp with VersaFine ink and stamp on to the Mixed Media Paper square.
4. Rotate the square, reink the stamp and stamp the image.
5. Repeat step 4 two more times to get 4 stamped corners on the square.
6. Color the images using the Memento Markers listed. I colored the same part on each of the 4 stamped images at once, to keep myself from getting confused.
7. Trim 1/8″ off of each side of the square.
8. Cut a 4″ x 4″ square of Atlantic Shore cardstock.
9. Create the card base out of Concord Jam cardstock, cut to the size of 4 1/4″ x 11.”
10. Die cut the floral Border Die out of pink cardstock.
11. Lightly tap the die cut border with Rose Bud Memento Ink to add color to the piece.
12. Glue all layers.
Please be sure to visit the rest of the Stampendous team over on the Stampendous Blog. I will be adding this to Imagine’s Raspberry Color Challenge via Instagram. I just love color challenges! I am also entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, which is “In My Garden.” Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!