Hello! This week, the Stampendous team will be sharing projects that feature the Spring Border Die collection. I need to apologize right away, as for some reason, I only have 1 photo of today’s card. But I think that the design is simple enough where one shot will suffice. My piece has the floral die, as well as the Floral Typewriter Perfectly Clear Stamp set. The full tutorial is below.
SSC1271: Floral Typewriter Perfectly Clear Stamp Set
DCP1009: Spring Borders Die Set: Floral
My Colors Cardstock: Wildflower
Bo Bunny: Turquoise Double Dot cardstock #12TD300
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, Fireworks! Spray in Rose Bud, New Sprout, and Desert Sand, On Point Glue
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 021, 025, 026, 027, 033, 036, 037, 041, 042, 044, 047, 050, 052, 064, 080, 081, 082, 091, 094, 200, 202, 303
Tonic: Nuvo Crystal Drops in Crushed Grape
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: Tape Runner
1. Stamp the Floral Typewriter on to Mixed Media Paper using VersaFine Ink.
2. Stamp the sentiment on to the paper coming out of the typewriter also with VersaFine Ink.
3. Color the stamped image using the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
4. Cut the image out. I left a white border around it.
5. Create the card base out of Wildflower cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8.”
6. Cut a mat of Turquoise Double Dot, cut to the size of 5 1/4″ x 3 3/4.”
7. Cut the Floral Border die out of Mixed Media Paper.
8. Spray the die cut image using Fireworks! Spray in Rose Bud, New Sprout, and Desert Sand. Let dry.
9. Attach the border die cut to the mat using On Point Glue. Trim off the excess from ether side.
10. Adhere the mat to the card base, and the typewriter to the mat using a Tape Runner.
11. Using Nuvo Crystal Drops in Crushed Grape, apply dots of color to the center of each flower. Let dry.
Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see many more projects featuring this versatile die set. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!
Denise Bryant says
Pretty card! I love that floral border die!
The border die is beautiful & love how you paired it with the floral typewriter image!
Loving this border die!
sharon g says
The flowers add so much cuteness!!
Sandy Berl says
Love what you did with the floral die!
Tracey M says
Good Morning, What a Beautiful card, I LOve, LOVE the boarder die it is so pretty and I love how you used it and I have not seen that Typewriter stamp until now, that is awesome, I have a pinterest board for typewriters I kind of have a thing for them, I have to get that stamp. Thanks for sharing your post today, I enjoyed it. Tracey Magner
Sue D says
So cute. I like your coloring and the flower border die.
Sue in Ohio
Rebecca Yahrling says
This is so very pretty! I love the new die set. Also love that typewriter!
Beckie Williams says
Your card is beautiful. I just love the new spring dies. Thank you for sharing your inspiration with us!!
Amy Martin says
What a beaitiful card!!! The die is amazing and your coloring is fabulous!!!!❤
Linda BL says
Love the way you incorporated the die cut with the typewriter and the flowers. Made a very pretty card.
Linda BL says
Love how you incorporated the die cut with the typewriter and flowers. The lace adds such a pretty feminine s touch to the card.
Mary Holshouser says
Fantastic idea to match the flower
die to the flowers on the typewriter.
Love the card.
thanks for sharing
Jeanne Beam says
Great card. I love the border dies. Thanks for sharing.
Beautiful card Alison! I just love how you've used the die cut. I really need this fun, versatile die!
Sammibug aka Samantha Houp aka Sammi