Ho ho ho! It’s getting close to the time when Santa comes for a visit, and this week, the Stampendous Design Team is focusing on just that. Our theme for the week is “Santa Claus is Coming to Town.” My card for today features the Santa’s On His Way stamp, which has a wonderful vintage feel. I need to apologize, for some reason, I only have 1 photo of this card. The snow in the background is chock full of Multi-Crystal Glitter Mix, but you’ll have to take my word for it. Below are the instructions on how to recreate this card.
R307: Santa On His Way Stamp
FRGL01: Multi Crystal Glitter Mix
My Colors Cardstock: Evergreen
Zig Clean Color Markers: 020, 022, 028, 029, 032, 035, 040, 044, 045, 060, 062, 063, 064, 065, 066, 067, 068, 071, 072, 091, 092, 095, 096, 099, 260, 302, 303
Imagine: On Point Glue, VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
EK Success: Medium Corner Rounder
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
1. Stamp the image with VersaFine ink on to Mixed Media Paper.
2. Color the image using the marker colors listed.
3. Crop the image, and use a Medium Corner Rounder on each corner.
4. Apply On Point Glue to the areas with snow, including the tree in Santa’s bag.
4. Sprinkle Multi Crystal Glitter Mix on the glue areas. Shake off excess.
5. Create the card base out of Evergreen cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8.”
6. Glue the colored and glittered image to the card base with Zip Dry Glue.