Hello again, my ghoulish friends! Today is Day 7 of the 31 Days of Halloween. Week one has already come to an end! Today, I have a card featuring the Frida Cat stamp from Stampendous, and I am pretty sure a lot of you will love it.
R291: Frida Cat
EP222: Carnelian PEARLustre Embossing Powder
EP219: Amethyst PEARLustre Embossing Powder
VM001: VersaMark Ink Pad
STF082: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
My Colors Cardstock: Mint Julep
Zig Clean Color Markers: 041, 043, 044, 045, 052, 53, 070, 082, 084, 090, 095, 097, 098, 901
Beacon Adhesieves: Zip Dry Glue
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
EK Success: Medium Corner Rounder
1. Stamp the image on to Canson Mixed Media Paper using VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black.
2. Color the image using the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
3. Trim the image and round the corners using a Medium Corner Rounder.
4. Cut the card base out of Mint Julep cardstock to the size of 5 1/2″ x 8.”
5. Ink the top and bottom sides with VersaMark Ink.
6. Sprinkle Carnelian embossing powder on to those 2 sides and heat set.
7. Ink the 2 remaining sides of the card base with VersaMark Ink.
8. Sprinkle Amethyst embossing powder on to them and heat set.
9. Glue the colored image on to the card base with Zip Dry Glue.
Please be sure to visit the rest of the Wicked Bloggers. They are all listed below. Thanks for stopping by. Have a fangtastic day!
Lost Coast Designs/Carmen’s Veranda
Alison (that’s me!)
Love the color combo. its really pretty with the cat on the shoulder
Sarah Nancarrow says
Oooh she's fantastic! I love your colouring. I wish she was a digi stamp 🙂
Mary Holshouser says
All dressed up for the party.
Kitty will go along for protection.
thanks for sharing.
Bonnie Irvine says
What a fabulous image and beautiful colouring! I love that background with the embossing powders…so striking. Thanks for the inspiration. Bonnie (LeighSBDesigns DT)
Very cool. Every well dressed skeleton need a cat. Hugz
Denise Bryant says
Love the Frida Cat design… awesome coloring!
The Altered Paper says
Wow! beautiful colors! Love the Frida stamp!
Susan Renshaw says
Really like this image – I may have to look for it!
Great colouring and great result!
Lorraine A says
Ooh very spooky! I love this Frida Cat! what a fabulous stamp! the whole design of this is spookylicious! LOVE it 🙂
thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
Lols x x x
Kat Coppleman says
Beautiful. You were right, I love it!
Wow. What a spooky image. Beautiful coloring.