Hello! This week, the Stampendous Team has been sharing “One Last Summer Vacation” projects with you. Well, to say goodbye to this fun theme, I decided to share a card that I made with some Whisper Friends stamps from Pink Your Life.
SSCP112: Whisper Friends Travel Perfectly Clear
SSCP106: Whisper Fly Perfectly Clear Set
DP111: Detail Black Embossing Powder
VM001: VersaMark Ink Pad
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
Memento Markers: (for the plane and sign) Elderberry, Sweet Plum, Lulu Lavender, Toffee Crunch, Summer Sky, Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves, New Sprout, Morocco, Potter’s Clay, (for the flowers, grass, and hearts) Rose Bud, Paris Dusk, Bahama Blue, Tangelo, Cantaloupe, Lilac Posies
Memento Ink: Cottage Ivy, Bahama Blue
My Colors Cardstock: Wildflower, Sky, Grasshopper
Kuratake: Wink of Stella in Clear
1. Stamp the image with the plane and the Bon Voyage sign on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaMark ink.
2. Heat emboss with Detail Black embossing powder.
3. Color using the Memento Markers listed.
4. Fussy cut the images.
5. Create the card base out of Wild flower cardstock, cut to the size of 5-1/2″ x 8.”
6. Cut a piece of Grasshopper cardstock, cut to the size of 5-1/4″ x approx 2.”
7. Tear one of the long sides to resemble a grassy hill.
8. Cut a piece of Sky cardstock, cut to the size of 5-1/4″ x 2-1/2.”
9. Stamp flowers and grass from the Fly set with Cottage Ivy Memento Ink. Mask off some parts of the stamp with scrap paper occasionally to vary the look of the image.
10. Color the images using the Memento Markers listed.
11. Stamp the clouds with Bahama Blue Memento Ink.
12. Color the hearts in with the Rose Bud Memento Marker.
13. Add some Wink of Stella in Clear to the clouds and parts of the flowers.
14. Glue all pieces together on to the card base.