Hello! The Stampendous Team is having a “Peacock and Paisley Palooza” theme, and I have a quick project that focuses on the paisley aspect. I made a pair of earrings featuring one of the Paisley Pattern Stamps and some shrink plastic.
CRS5100: Paisley Pattern Stamps
DCS5100: Paisley Pattern Die Cuts
HANDLES: Acrylic Stamp Handle
EPA50: Heat Tool
Imagine: StazOn ink in Jet Black
Sharpie Markers in Assorted Colors
Fire Mountain Gems: Assorted Glass Beads, Silver Jump Rings, Ear Wires, Eye Pins.
1. Stamp one of the paisley images with StazOn inks two times on to shrink plastic.
2. Color the images with Sharpie markers.
3. Use the coordinating die to cut out the images.
4. Use the Heat Tool to shrink the images.
5. Using silver findings and pliers, attach a jump ring to the Paisley images, add beads to the eye pin, and attach ear wires.
Mary Holshouser says
What a fantastic idea. Love the earrings.
I have everything to make them – except the
stamps/die. Thanks for a great idea.
Viki Banaszak says
Now that is a cool idea! I love the earrings that you made!
So very very cool.
Rebecca Yahrling says
These are so awesome! And such a cool pair
I'd sure love to wear! 🙂
barbara macaskill says
Unique, fun and beautiful! TFS!
Sue LD says
Love this idea!