Greetings! Seasons Greetings, that is. This week, the Stampendous Design Team has been sharing projects that use some of the new Christmas stamps and stencils featured in the July catalog. In addition, our creations have fabulous Bo Bunny paper on them. I adore the Vintage Double Dot collection. It goes with everything. My card features the Cat Tree stamp. I had to color this one because my mom has a LOT of cats. A lot. So I decided to color some of these cats to look like hers.
*I sometimes receive free products from companies (like Stampendous) to use on my projects. Occasionally, affiliate links are used, at no cost to you.
Bo Bunny Cardstock: Wild Berry Vintage Double Dot #12WBV999
My Colors Cardstock: Evergreen
Creative Impression: Gold Velvet Shimmer Ribbon- #70981
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, On Point Glue
Zig Clean Color Markers: 010, 022, 028, 041, 044, 045, 050, 060, 061, 064, 067, 090, 091, 093, 222, 260, 302, 303, 900, 901, 902
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Scotch: ATG Gun
1. Stamp the Cat Tree with VersaMark ink in Onyx Black on to Mixed Media Paper.
2. Color the image with the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
3. Using On Point Glue, apply the adhesive to the circles that aren’t connected to the holly leaves.
4. Sprinkle with Gold Tinsel.
5. Die cut the image using the Small “R” Fitted Frame.
6. Die cut the Large R in Evergreen cardstock.
7. Create the card base using Bo Bunny’s Wild Berry Vintage Double Dot cardstock. Cut it to 6 1/2″ x 10.”
8. Attach the die cut pieces together.
9. Apply the die cut to the card base, leaving room for the ribbon at the bottom.
10. Cut a piece of Gold Velvet Shimmer Ribbon and apply it about 1/4″ from the bottom of the card.
That “wraps” up a fun Christmas in July week with Stampendous! Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!