My Colors Cardstock: Grapevine, Banana Pepper, Pimento, Seafoam, Parrot
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 025, 026, 028, 033, 036, 041, 042, 045, 047, 050, 051, 052, 064, 065, 070, 071, 080, 083, 094, 097, 200, 202
Imagine: Spot On Adhesive
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
1. Stamp Birthday Chick with VersaFine ink on to Canson Mixed Media paper.
2. Color the stamped image with the listed Zig Clean Color Markers.
3. Trim the image.
4. Line around the image with Spot On Adhesive and sprinkle with Teal Micro Glitter.
4. Make a mat of Grapevive cut to 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4.”
5. Draw a line near the edge with Spot On (be sure to leave room for the image to fit inside the line), and sprinkle with Pink Micro Glitter.
6. Make a mat using Parrot cardstock, cut to the size of 5-1/2″ x 3-3/4.”
7. Draw 2 rows of vertical lines on the sides of the Parrot cardstock with Spot On and apply Sunflower Micro Glitter.
8. Make a mat of Seafoam cardstock cut to 5-3/4″ x 4-1/4.”
9. Make small dots on the top and bottom sides of Seafoam with Spot On, and sprinle Purple Micro Glitter on top.
10. Make a mat of Pimento cardstock cut to 6-2/8″ x 4-1/2.”
11. Draw 3 diagonal lines with Spot On in each corner of the Pimento mat and apply Crystal Ultra Fine Glitter.
12. Cut the card base out of Banana Pepper cardstock to 6-1/2″ x 10.”
13. Draw a border around the card base and apply Lime Micro Glitter.
14. Attach all dried layers using Zip Dry Glue.
Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog for more Birthday fun! Below are the links to the rest of the team that is posting today. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!